Catch A Water Leak Early With Your Phoenix Flood Detector & Avoid Pooling Water With A Monitored Warning System
A Monitored Phoenix Flood Detector Notifies You Of Water Infiltration Before You Have Serious Damage
Clogged drains, corroded pipes, leaking appliances -- these are common issues that may lead to costly water damage in your house. Unfortunately, these are also the problems that you notice much too late. Even a dripping water line or running toilet can cause extensive destruction if left unattended.
However, when you incorporate a Phoenix monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can identify leaking or pooling water before it becomes a catastrophe. The wireless sensor warns you to the first signs of water with an intense, easy-to-hear beeping and a notification to your mobile device. Your ADT team will also reach out to you when the flood sensor is triggered.
Why Use A Monitored Flood Detector In Phoenix?
Nobody wants to descend your staircase to find that your basement is now the local swimming pool. Luckily, a Phoenix flood detector is designed to catch leaks and unwanted water before you find yourself needing major property restoration. Here’s what you should know:
- Smart sensor technology: The advanced-tech system discerns running or pooling water instead of humidity -- so it's acceptable for use in areas like bathrooms where damp conditions are present.
- Place anywhere in your home thanks to wireless connection: Reliable sensors come with a wireless connection and a 4-year lithium battery. So, feel free to place them next to water lines, near appliances, behind toilets or anyplace you might experience a water leak.
- Stay connected with alerts to your phone: Freezing pipes or intense storms have a tendency to occur when you're not at home. In the event your Phoenix flood detector finds a water issue, it will send an emergency alert to your cell.
- ADT monitoring adds another line of defense: In addition to high-volume alerts and communications to your phone, your smart device will alert your ADT 24/7 monitoring center. Your monitoring technicians will immediately contact you and provide the assistance you need.
Smartphone App Makes Your Phoenix Flood Detector Work As Part of Your Home Automation
There’s no time to lose when it comes to water leaks. By using the ADT smartphone app, you have the ability to mobilize your home’s automation and make life easier when help comes to your location. Using these systems is helpful when you’re home, but vital when you’re miles away. With a monitored Phoenix flood detector you are able to:
- Get a notification on your phone when unwanted water is found.
- Unlock doors remotely and disable security alarms for emergency repairs.
- Raise temperature to stop further pipe freezing.
- Check HD feeds from security cameras to determine how water entered and evaluate remediation needs.
- Maintain contact with your 24-hour ADT team.
Your Smart Home Automation With Flood Detection Is Just a Call Away
Flood detectors and additional home safety devices are all aspects of a thorough security installation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you call our offices, we’ll assist you in finding the right options to match your property needs. Just call (602) 649-6096 today or fill out our form to get a free estimate.