As you may already know, the most likely spots for home intrusions are the front door and first-floor windows. With this in mind, it should come as no shock that window and door alarm sensors continue to be critical components for home security systems in Phoenix. Even though the technology has been in use for generations, you may be amazed at what current sensors have the ability to do.
How Will Door and Window Sensors Safeguard Your Property?
You’ll be thankful to know that window and door sensors come with every ADT package, whether you’re getting a straightforward, simple configuration or the most state-of-the-art system with video and complete automation. Installation is also part of the deal so you won’t have to take up your own time, and there won’t be any reason to fret about your equipment being positioned properly.
If you’re curious as to how window and door alarm sensors function, it’s a simple, two-part magnetic contact. One part is attached to the frame, and the other is mounted directly to the window or door. You close your entry and the contacts come together perfectly. When your security is armed and an entry point is opened, the contacts come apart and your alarm is tripped. But keep in mind, these newer devices have the ability to do a good deal more than just trigger your alarm.
Perks Of ADT Window And Door Alarm Sensors In Phoenix
On the frontline of your property’s protection, door and window alarm sensors provide a range of perks, such as the following:
- Initiate the siren: These sensors trigger your high-volume alarm when a door or window is opened when the system is armed.
- Immediate notifications: Would you like to know what’s occuring at home when you’re away? You have the ability to receive automatic updates right to your cell phone when a component is tripped.
- 24-hour monitoring: You will not only be notified, your 24-7 monitoring professionals will get a warning too. Your property will be safeguarded, regardless of where you are.
- Home automation possibilities: Customize your home’s smart devices to function in a complementary fashion. You might have your lights turn on or direct a camera to begin recording if an entry point sensor is triggered. Not only will your alarm go off, you’ll have the opportunity to catch a glimpse who activated the sensor initially.
- Streamlined appearance: It will be hard to tell the sensors are even present. They utilize a low-profile, streamlined design that harmonizes with any style of home. You even have the ability to install completely recessed sensors that are hidden from view.
- Get the type of connection you want: Pick from wired or wireless devices based on the kind of installation that works best for you. Either way, your home will be better defended.
More functional than previous versions, window and door sensors in Phoenix are able to be expertly incorporated into your comprehensive home security installation.
Request Your Own Home Security Package In Phoenix
Would you like to get modern door and window alarm sensors in Phoenix that enhance your security and link right to your home’s automation? That is precisely what you will find when you turn to your local ADT dealers at Secure24 Alarm Systems. If you want to find out what we are able to do for you, dial (602) 649-6096 or submit the simple form on this page.