What are you looking for in a baby monitor in Phoenix?
In years past, a baby monitor was quite basic. You put a microphone-type device in close contact to the crib, transmitting sound to a walkie-talkie-looking receiver. However, baby monitors now offer many more features. For example, many monitors now have high-definition video feeds and 2-way communication. You can even connect some monitors to your wireless network so you are able to roam wherever you want. The leading baby monitors in Phoenix are so sophisticated that they resemble inside surveillance in both features and expense.
Can you switch baby monitor for an indoor security camera?
Due to the fact that baby monitors and indoor security cameras share many of the same features, you will find numerous residents in Phoenix integrating their nursery to their home security system. It’s a smart approach -- especially when using to innovative Vivint systems -- as your baby monitor will give you access to:
● HD video with low-light capability: Your monitoring device should have at minimum 1080p HD resolution, and infrared LED technology for acceptable viewing of darkened rooms.
● Two-direction audio: Now you don’t need to go to the nursery to quiet your baby back to a restful state. Your calming voice could be the only thing needed to keep your little one asleep.
● Motion sensors: Even though it’s possible to have your monitoring device function around the clock to watch your baby sleep, your attention may start to lag. But if your security camera detects unusual activity, then you can get a message to your smartphone. This is helpful if your child soundlessly scales up the crib or if a pet wanders into the nursery.
● Save and send recordings: Most baby monitors aren’t able to save portions of video. You can now send a short segment to friends or family members to let them see what a beautiful sleeping baby you have.
● Smartphone access: In lieu of lugging monitoring equipment around, you can supervise your little one from your smart home mobile app. You can even touch base with your child and sitter if you’re able to get a date night.