Do Home Security Signs Deter Intrusion In Phoenix?
There's a common myth that installing a home security sign in close proximity to your front door is all that is needed to prevent criminal activity. Essentially, an intruder will view visible warning and move on. So why not just have a home security sign in Phoenix and not worry about a real home security system? Basically, a home security system isn’t the protector, just get a home security sign in Phoenix. It’s the home security sign that deters intrusion in Phoenix not your actual home security system.
While there is merit in displaying signs and decals from respected home security providers such as ADT®, it isn't enough to dissuade career criminals. Instead, you're better off backing them up with some actual security measures. You will likely agree it’s a smarter and safer plan than simply assuming that your home security signs will deter intrusion in Phoenix.
Legitimize Your Phoenix Home Security Signs With Real Solutions
Even though home security signs might deter intrusion at times, it’s not wise to rely on them as the only means to protect your home and family. Alternatively, think about using some, if not all of the following solutions:
● Video surveillance: To be honest, thieves don’t want to be recorded on video as it can be used against them in a criminal case. Consider an outdoor camera system that covers main areas of entry like your front door, back door, garage, and windows.
● Sensors for access points: A great number of thieves break into your home by way of doors or windows, so those should be safeguarded by detection equipment like motion and glass break sensors. If a sensor is activated, your security system will notify you and your 24.7 monitoring team.
● Motion-detection lighting: Although it’s true that a great deal of break-ins happen in the daytime when residents are at work, you must also have a plan to safeguard against nighttime prowlers. Motion-detection lighting located near your windows, doors, and garage will quickly shine a light on questionable activity and scare off unwanted guests.
● Smart entry locks and video doorbells: Smart locking systems will update you when an individual makes an effort to unlock your door. A doorbell camera takes it one step further by providing real-time footage. Both of these solutions work with your smartphone security application.
● Smart light bulbs: Another useful home automation device, smart lighting can be programmed for a schedule or turned on easily from your mobile device. They are intended to give the impression you are on-site and successfully turn away thieves.
Take The First Step Toward Your Total Home Defense Plan
Why take the chance that standalone home security signs will deter intrusion in Phoenix when you can have a complete home security system? Dial (602) 649-6096 or fill out the contact form to consult with one of our specialists. You may select from a number of solutions at reasonably priced rates or you can personalize your home’s protection exactly how you want it.